Them NAA minis!

I've only read the first 20-30 posts and I already want one of these suckers. I think I need one.

I just bought my first one a week or so ago, and can already tell that I will have more before long. They are addictive!!

It's dangerous reading alright. The one shown in post #305 is my first one; and a direct result of this thread. If I keep reading, I doubt that I can hold out another 80 years before getting my second one. :suspicious:

As a NAA connoisseur do you think that would be a good first one? The limit of my knowledge on these is they fit in a small pocket and go pew pew pew pew pew.
You need to check out the NAA website. They have their different models pictured with descriptions. There is also a very good forum with lots of good info on these little pocket rockets.

They really do have a great forum and very informative. Over the years I have had a convertible pug, LR, Magnum, folding models and standard models. They are just hard to resist. Sold a Beretta Bobcat to a gentleman Friday and it was to complement his NAA.

Back
Top Bottom