• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Them NAA minis!

Oops I did it again.
IMG_20190119_161243.jpg
IMG_20190119_161319.jpg

Just purchased my first NAA from a member here, haven’t picked it up yet. I was wondering can the entire gun be polished? The barrel and all? In pictures it looks like the barrel is a different texture/color. I can’t ever leave my stainless guns alone, I havent laid hands on it yet i said so I may leave it but was just wondering.

Just purchased my first NAA from a member here, haven’t picked it up yet. I was wondering can the entire gun be polished? The barrel and all? In pictures it looks like the barrel is a different texture/color. I can’t ever leave my stainless guns alone, I havent laid hands on it yet i said so I may leave it but was just wondering.
I have a couple that are polished to a mirror finish.. I did not do it but they look pretty good if you are a fan of polished SS.. Mothers or Flitz away my friend.. Pictures when you are done.. :)

IMG_20190128_172505.jpg

Back
Top Bottom