Them NAA minis!

Lost the cylinder retention screw on this one.. Called the company and no questions asked (except SN and address) and she was back in business.. Great customer service..

4 NAA.JPG

I bought my first mini in 1977, a LR, and still have it. I own about 20 or so total, including a .17 HMR Black Widow that is unfired. I carry a 1 5/8 Wasp daily or a 1 1/8 Black Jack. I have a total of 3 Color Case Hardened in 22 mag, including serial numbers 2 and 3. I also have serial number 2 and 3 in the blue steel magnums. My favorite plinks ng mini is my 3" Earl. Acworth Guns currently has 2 of the Bug Out Box minis. Want to see the Color Case mini? Come by Acworth Guns and ask. I keep one there.

Originally, NAA did not have the safety notch on the cylinder, and was unsafe to carry w/ 5 rounds. They will update any of the older guns that do not have the safety notch free of charge. If you like, come by Acworth Guns and I will ship it off for you. When it comes back, it will look, and feel, like a brand new gun! Customer service? Ms Jessica Boyd is the best in the business, hands down.

Search NAA's web page and you will find some charts showing the velocity of the minis in LR and mag. There is a noticeable difference. It can also be seen on water filled milk jugs. Hornady Critical Defense and Speer Gold Dots are designed with a faster burning powder specifically for a 2" barrel. They do make a difference.

I bought my first mini in 1977, a LR, and still have it. I own about 20 or so total, including a .17 HMR Black Widow that is unfired. I carry a 1 5/8 Wasp daily or a 1 1/8 Black Jack. I have a total of 3 Color Case Hardened in 22 mag, including serial numbers 2 and 3. I also have serial number 2 and 3 in the blue steel magnums. My favorite plinks ng mini is my 3" Earl. Acworth Guns currently has 2 of the Bug Out Box minis. Want to see the Color Case mini? Come by Acworth Guns and ask. I keep one there.

Originally, NAA did not have the safety notch on the cylinder, and was unsafe to carry w/ 5 rounds. They will update any of the older guns that do not have the safety notch free of charge. If you like, come by Acworth Guns and I will ship it off for you. When it comes back, it will look, and feel, like a brand new gun! Customer service? Ms Jessica Boyd is the best in the business, hands down.

Search NAA's web page and you will find some charts showing the velocity of the minis in LR and mag. There is a noticeable difference. It can also be seen on water filled milk jugs. Hornady Critical Defense and Speer Gold Dots are designed with a faster burning powder specifically for a 2" barrel. They do make a difference.
I will come pay you a visit.. In 1977 I know I was drooling at these but I was only 16 so I had to "settle" for shooting my dads H&R 999 and a few others.. :)

I need a Wasp but being cheap I missed out on the last 2 listed on ODT. :(
I really wanted the ported one.. Bad habit of missing out on guns over small amounts of money.

Back
Top Bottom