• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

There you go poverty pony lovers, anderson and its new rifles

I must value your opinion.jpg

Nah.. it’s usually someone who feels inadequate about the cheap stuff they have just trying to make themselves feel better by down talking somebody else’s stuff.., or you could be right
If someone wants to buy a lower and build a parts kit, hell I'll help them put it together. If someone asked me what I thought of a used gun on the ODT that has an Anderson lower? RUN!

I can't talk down many people's stuff, I don't have very nice stuff myself. Too many times though I have seen people buy used parts kit rifles that were giant piles of garbage. The same advice would be for any parts kit rifle to be honest, unless it was built by someone like cmshoot cmshoot , Spas-12 Owner Spas-12 Owner , Shrek926 Shrek926 , Wallace's Wallace's , or others who actually know what it is they are putting together and know enough to recognize if something is out of spec, and know enough to know if that will be a function or safety issue.

Now if greg vess greg vess built it with an Anderson lower? You better scoop that bitch up, it's priceless.

No, it's definitely not. It's people trying to prevent newer folks from getting burned by the retards saying stupid **** like "Anderson is good, I've shot 69,420 rounds with no failures werkz Fer me"
I’m pretty sure I’m right(at least in my mind)
I know a snob and a bully when I see one
I’ve dealt with plenty growing up..
I never had all the hi priced stuff some had..

I’m pretty sure I’m right(at least in my mind)
I know a snob and a bully when I see one
I’ve dealt with plenty growing up..
I never had all the hi priced stuff some had..
You aren't. Stopping people from buying literal out of spec trash isn't bullying or being a snob. There are other people on earth that grew up poor and spent their hard earned money just to learn their purchase is garbage that don't want others to go through the same.

But not everyone _is_ getting burned. There's a price/performance continuum, and new people need to calibrate their budget and needs against that continuum. It's useful to hear about problems... and also about successes.
Exactly.

So not everyone that uses it is automatically a poor dummy, and not everyone that trashes it is an elitist rich kid.

If you’re aware of a piece of equipments limitations and still choose to use it, that’s totally fine and the repercussions (if there are any) fall on you.

An informed decision is better than “I bought this anderson because everyone on the internet said it was awesome and I was just paying for a roll mark, but then my buffer retainer sheared in the middle of a gunfight and I got shot in the dick. I wish anyone would have warned me”.

Or the less extreme “in the middle of a class I paid a bunch of money to take that I couldn’t finish” or whatever the scenario may be.

You aren't. Stopping people from buying literal out of spec trash isn't bullying or being a snob. There are other people on earth that grew up poor and spent their hard earned money just to learn their purchase is garbage that don't want others to go through the same.
There is a difference between pointing out the features or lack thereof of items at certain price points, and just being a snob about things.
I have some very nice stuff and some less so, but I’ve never felt the need to tell others there stuff is crap. If they ask my opinion then…

YOUR NOT COMPLETELY RIGHT..
I AM
Your right in the point your saying
I AM RIGHT IN WHAT IM SAYING

Back
Top Bottom