• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

These Freaks....Makes me wonder.

I do think there is something to these psycho active pharmaceuticals so many kids are raised on these days.

People used to understand that some kids are just naturally more high strung than others. Sometimes, kids just had to learn a little discipline and patience.

Now, so many kids are literally raised on drugs which jack with their minds.....

Just check this out: (Truly astounding!)

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/201...-all-linked-to-psychiatric-drugs-2464466.html

(Kids didn't used to nut up and blast on their pals..... Of course so many kids were not raised on psycho-active meds.)

*I don't think these people were necessarily talked into doing these shootings, but the combo of ****ed up kids and ****ed up drugs sure is not a good one. These things simply did not happen 20+ years ago.

Last edited:
I do think there is something to these psycho active pharmaceuticals so many kids are raised on these days.

People used to understand that some kids are just naturally more high strung than others. Sometimes, kids just had to learn a little discipline and patience.

Now, so many kids are literally raised on drugs which jack with their minds.....

Just check this out: (Truly astounding!)

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/201...-all-linked-to-psychiatric-drugs-2464466.html

(Kids didn't used to nut up and blast on their pals..... Of course so many kids were not raised on psycho-active meds.)

*I don't think these people were necessarily talked into doing these shootings, but the combo of ****ed up kids and ****ed up drugs sure is not a good one. These things simply did not happen 20+ years ago.

This is the way that I am leaning. So many kids today (as well as adults), are on some type of prescribed drug. People put their kids on prescription drugs because they're hyper. Wtf?, I though kids were supposed to have energy. The problem isn't that the kids have too much energy, it's the parents that don't know how to help channel that energy and spunk that kids have. I have to sometimes remind my wife that our daughters can only handle so much time in a vehicle or being drug around while she shops. Hell even I start to act up after being drug around the mall and the super target for hours on end.

People now don't know how to deal with things that come up, because when they have problems they pop a pill. I am adamantly against the use of psyche/depression drugs. I understand that issues do come up in peoples lives, but that happens to everyone at some point. What I don't understand is why there is no call for finding out the root of the problem and working toward dealing with it, versus someone just taking drugs like it is going to make the problem go away.

Back
Top Bottom