• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things Parents Use To Say..........................

I have two older sisters that would try to beat me to death in the back seat during road trips. My Mom who had a bad ass temper would get her fill and start screaming
“ if I have to stop this car I’m slamming yalls hands in the car door” . The fighting instantly stopped because we knew she would do it.

I have two older sisters that would try to beat me to death in the back seat during road trips. My Mom who had a bad ass temper would get her fill and start screaming
“ if I have to stop this car I’m slamming yalls hands in the car door” . The fighting instantly stopped because we knew she would do it.
DangIt Man....never heard that one . That'll get your attention right there

move again.jpg

So, would you sitting in the car with your fingers flapping in the breeze, or being dragged by the hand?

Mom used to call Dad at the Fire Station and say,,you have to do something with your son,(me) he's not listening,,, Dad- damn woman, go get a 2x4 in the shed and handle it,

Back
Top Bottom