• nope

• I was told there would be cake...

Results are only viewable after voting.

MajinLaRue

Boar Icon Supporter
Survivalist
34   0
Reaction score
I'm thinking of entering the suppressor world. Was it worth it for you? I am for sure buying a handgun in 10mm soon, what I can't decide is if I should get something moderately priced with a threaded barrel and then buy a multi cal. suppressor to use with other handguns down the road... or skip the suppressor and just buy a more expensive gun. What's the move?

You won't stop at 1. Don't go the multi caliber route though. Dedicated rimfire, pistol, 30 cal etc is going to suppress better
I guess what I meant by multi cal. was I'd probably get one in .45 to use down to .22. Not so interested in shooting any of my rifles suppressed, although maybe that will change like you say!

I guess what I meant by multi cal. was I'd probably get one in .45 to use down to .22. Not so interested in shooting any of my rifles suppressed, although maybe that will change like you say!
I would suggest getting a dedicated rimfire can instead of using the multical can for .22. .22 is too dirty.

If you wish to go that route, make sure its user serviceable. Rimfire is dirty AF. In the long run a dedicated 22lr with give you the most giggles per dollar.

I have a lot of cans. Various manufacturers and materials. If you can , try to test fire them on your gun . They do not all sound alike. I have $450 and $200 .22 cans that really don’t sound much different. I have a couple of 9mm cans that are a disappointment .

Back
Top Bottom