• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To Carry at Work or not to Carry at Work

I'll be honest, the chance of gun violence in the environment I work in is very unlikely, then counting on being able to stop an attacker before they can shoot you is not a 100% gamble.

Strict no gun policy for the company, whose fired people instantly caught doing so. For the sake of my livelihood I'll risk the remote possibility of something going wrong.

Wife would probably be happier with the insurance money anyway :)

I'm with you on not losing my job. The more likely scenario is someone freaking out and fighting with other employees when they snap, not necessarily premeditated stuff. For this reason (and that I'm in senior management and would be partially responsible for stopping it) I keep le pepper spray and some long zip ties in my desk.

I'm with you on not losing my job. The more likely scenario is someone freaking out and fighting with other employees when they snap, not necessarily premeditated stuff. For this reason (and that I'm in senior management and would be partially responsible for stopping it) I keep le pepper spray and some long zip ties in my desk.
Zip ties?
20160408_180138.png

New boss says no firearms on premises. Well that doesn't work for me I carry a G43 concealed everyday. If he wants to fire me well that's his. Choice.

Back
Top Bottom