• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To Carry at Work or not to Carry at Work

I guess it depends on where you work. If it's the airport....no thanks.

When I'm not at work I like Smart carry. even in shorts and a t-shirt, you'd never know I've got my .45 auto. I am not going to be the fastest draw.

My daughter is seriously looking at north american arms 22 magnum for her carry on the job weapon.
[Broken External Image]:

Right... and the person that is going off the deep end would never think about bringing one to the office...

i1.kym_cdn.com_entries_icons_original_000_012_132_thatsthejoke.jpg

url

If it ain't against the law, I'm carrying. I kinda look at work as one of those "don't ask, don't tell" zones.

I guess it depends on where you work. If it's the airport....no thanks.

When I'm not at work I like Smart carry. even in shorts and a t-shirt, you'd never know I've got my .45 auto. I am not going to be the fastest draw.

My daughter is seriously looking at north american arms 22 magnum for her carry on the job weapon.
[Broken External Image]:

I had one of those "novelty guns" years ago. Is she still considering one? They make lousy defensive pistols because of size of gun (and caliber) and manual of arms would be difficult to operate if carried like a folding knife. By the time ya get to it and flip it open and then pull the hammer back...well it may be too late by then and you have to pull the hammer back on it everytime to shoot. Accuracy (outside of someone literally on top of you) is very difficult with these novelties also. If going this small, i would at least move up to an lcp in .380

To Carry at Work or not to Carry at Work. That is the question I ask today. Some Company's have a lose rule of no firearms in the office but do not post any signs on the door that indicate No Firearms Allowed. So, what do you do? Open Carry is obviously to risky and make people feel VERY uncomfortable. But what about Conceal Carry or having it in a case that had no appearance of being a gun case that you keep in your desk or Laptop Case/Backpack? What are your thoughts?

What are your thoughts? Do you?

Back
Top Bottom