Too Soon? Crime Down 10.6% in Denver Over Last Year Since Pot Legalized

The US government is roughly 250 years old. 80 years is not even half of that...in fact it's not even a third of it. If 32% of people were doing something would you say "a lot" of people were doing something?

So owning an NFA item is "illegal?"

Well, I'm not sure how I can argue with that kind of scholarship... :rolleyes:

I'm "driving at" the fact that your definition of "illegal" is wrong.
80 years is a long time lol

and yes, owning an nfa item is illegal unless you get permission. so who does the permission slip for pot though? the state or federal gov or both?

and yes, it sure is hard to look up a definition. my definition is on point, it is illegal for me to possess marijuana in the state of georgia and it is illegal for me to for the federal gov as well.

i guess could argue that murder is legal for some people (president ordering drone strikes for instance or the murder of pastor ayers for example)

seriously what is your point (do you have one or do you like just splitting hairs for the sake of arguing?)

Last edited:
Bingo...but chucklenut thinks that is "splitting hairs."
it is because only an idiot would say "marijuana is legal" and then cite the fact that all you have to do is get expressed permission and go through a myriad of legal hoops most of which are left up to interpretation of an unelected agency much of the time which wont ever yield a license for it

kinda like saying "sure its legal if you get our permission.....but that wont ever happen"

its illegal for all intents and purposes. if it isnt let me know where i can buy some legally (well i guess denver now)

it is because only an idiot would say "marijuana is legal" and then cite the fact that all you have to do is get expressed permission and go through a myriad of legal hoops most of which are left up to interpretation of an unelected agency much of the time which wont ever yield a license for it
Something need not be either "legal" or "illegal" - only an idiot would say that if something isn't "illegal" it must then therefore be "legal."

its illegal for all intents and purposes. if it isnt let me know where i can buy some legally (well i guess denver now)
If you can buy it in Denver (and seventeen other states with appropriate paperwork), how can it be "illegal for all intents and purposes?"

Back
Top Bottom