Too Soon? Crime Down 10.6% in Denver Over Last Year Since Pot Legalized

Something need not be either "legal" or "illegal" - only an idiot would say that if something isn't "illegal" it must then therefore be "legal."

If you can buy it in Denver (and seventeen other states with appropriate paperwork), how can it be "illegal for all intents and purposes?"
until recently (aka not 80 years ago but more like the past ten) pot has been illegal, aka if you are caught with possession of said substance you go to jail

and it depends on who is coming after you (it can be legal for a state but not the federal, look up the dea raids on pot dispensaries in cali)

**** is it not that difficult to grasp (

ignore this part of my statement did ya?

kinda like saying "sure its legal if you get our permission.....but that wont ever happen"

So being in possession of an NFA without a tax stamp is ok?
Possession is a lessor included offense i.e. "with intent to distribute"

being in possession of an nfa without the stamp will get you screwed. i dont think i ever said otherwise anywhere

its very obvious, possessing marijuana will get you arrested

to be arrested lawfully you have to break the law. marijuana is (or rather was) illegal depending on who felt like trying you for it

until recently (aka not 80 years ago but more like the past ten) pot has been illegal, aka if you are caught with possession of said substance you go to jail
That is 100% inaccurate.

and it depends on who is coming after you (it can be legal for a state but not the federal, look up the dea raids on pot dispensaries in cali)
No, it doesn't.

**** is it not that difficult to grasp (
Apparently, it is.

ignore this part of my statement did ya?
Only to be kind as it further illustrates how little of a grasp you have on the issue. There are currently 19 states in the union that have "permission" to sell marijuana with multiple other states lobbying for it. Clearly your statement is false.

Maybe pot works the same way? We agree an NFA is not illegal right?
but in order to pay the stamp tax on pot you have would have to have the weight and amount of it first (i think). do you pay a 200 stamp tax for pot?

how much does it cost to get legal weed? it is illegal in the sense that there is no real way to procure it unless you are an agent of the gov

Back
Top Bottom