• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Training Classes around Roswell

Ex313

Air Force Icon Supporter
Wooba Gooba With The Green Teeth
13   0
Reaction score
One of my coworkers lives in the Roswell area and is looking for some concealed carry training.

Any recommendations?

Adventure Outdoors has a couple free ones this Saturday by Sig Academy.

Norcross Gun Club is where my wife went. She had a female intructor who she loved. I had @inkdaddy at Quichshot Buckhead give me mine and was pleased.

If your friend thinks that part of "training" about carrying a loaded gun in public for self-defense involves knowing Georgia's gun laws about carrying firearms, off-limits locations, what "no weapons" signs really mean, and the laws about justified use of deadly force (both as to criminal law and a possible lawsuit in civil court later), I suggest:

Buy my book!

It's on Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/Georgia-Weapons-Laws-Laypersons-Summary/dp/1514871327

and it's sold at a dozen or more gun shops and shooting ranges around Atlanta, including Sharpshooters in Roswell and Alpha Bravo Armory in Alpharetta.

As for the hands-on component of fast and accurate shooting, drawing from concealment, etc. my co-author on the book, Dan, is an instructor who teaches classes at the Johns Creek Indoor Range on weekends.

If your friend thinks that part of "training" about carrying a loaded gun in public for self-defense involves knowing Georgia's gun laws about carrying firearms, off-limits locations, what "no weapons" signs really mean, and the laws about justified use of deadly force (both as to criminal law and a possible lawsuit in civil court later), I suggest:

Buy my book!

It's on Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/Georgia-Weapons-Laws-Laypersons-Summary/dp/1514871327

and it's sold at a dozen or more gun shops and shooting ranges around Atlanta, including Sharpshooters in Roswell and Alpha Bravo Armory in Alpharetta.

As for the hands-on component of fast and accurate shooting, drawing from concealment, etc. my co-author on the book, Dan, is an instructor who teaches classes at the Johns Creek Indoor Range on weekends.
Man, I forgot about this. I'll make sure he knows about it.
Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom