• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traveling to Maryland with a "Firearm"

I guess ignorance is bliss...back in '88 I was doing my Ordnance Officer Basic Course at Aberdeen Proving Grounds. Bunch of 2LTs with pistols in their rooms and we'd go to the local gun ranges on the weekends. Everyone had out of state tags...

Rather be lucky than good any day.

Oh, and don't chance it. Mail it to yourself up there and then mail it back and hope the mail truck doesn't stop in Maryland...:p

Reactions: JWC
You would literally have to be insane to bring any kind of firearm into Maryland.

Bringing something they would be sure to classify as an SBS would make it even worse.

As mentioned above, even just driving through under the protection of FOPA is risky.

I decided against any travel with a firearm. Idea was good - wanted to have a shotgun that is capable of firing distress flares on my sailboat, and also serve for protection. Although everything would of been legal, I decided not to bother.

Reactions: JWC
Someone is awfully bitter about not passing the civil service test. Must have been picked on a lot in school to be so angry decades later.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! He is the kind of guy that if he saw Jesus walking on the water he would say, "look, that guy can't swim!".

Back
Top Bottom