• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trespassers on Private Property

I hear both sides. Not the nuts part, behave yall ! I could argue that i was threatened by a vehicle in the middle of the night passing multiple no trespassing signs with 2 people wearing headgear with lights and looking around and commenting on my emu, is that a turkey. But thats not something i would want to deal with i court. They were up to no good and its threatening and disrespectful to trespass on ones home. How long do u have to wait to "feel threatened" , a gun pointed atcha ? Its over then. If i had it gated and they walked around its the same. I guess i need gate and 100% fenced perimeter. Its exhausting even having to think,about. I try and put myself in their shoes, and i would never ever do what they did. Its begging for trouble.

And you would be in prison for murder.
I wouldnt convict him if he confronted the people, then established a threat. I mean u dont wanna shoot and ask questions later. I wanted to hold them with glock persuation then let the cops take them for trespassing. The cops chance of responding in time to catch em is very slim. They usually take their time. I guess ill just follow next time in my truck while on phone with cops but then the cops will say they didnt see them trespassing. Its kind of a loose loose. Criminals get to case places with police protection. Its messed up.

The headlamp says it all. They were planning on leaving with some of your stuff. They probably were trying to wake you up to see if anyone was home. If no one comes out at 3 am they know they have the place to themselves .They will probably be back. It ain't like they got anything better to do like go to work.

I wouldnt convict him if he confronted the people, then established a threat. I mean u dont wanna shoot and ask questions later. I wanted to hold them with glock persuation then let the cops take them for trespassing. The cops chance of responding in time to catch em is very slim. They usually take their time. I guess ill just follow next time in my truck while on phone with cops but then the cops will say they didnt see them trespassing. Its kind of a loose loose. Criminals get to case places with police protection. Its messed up.
This guy said he would shoot people for doing nothing more than driving past some signs.

The headlamp says it all. They were planning on leaving with some of your stuff. They probably were trying to wake you up to see if anyone was home. If no one comes out at 3 am they know they have the place to themselves .They will probably be back. It ain't like they got anything better to do like go to work.
The fact that i came running to their truck within 10 seconds, i doubt they will be back.if so they will be held at gunpoint. Ive made a police report, they would be a foraure threat coming twice.

Back
Top Bottom