• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trying to find a 6ft 170gal steel stock tank

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
Lowes shows them on their site but unavailable. Tractor supply has them but they get flaky reviews. Ordering online from other sites costs $100 to ship so thats out. Does anyone know of another local vendor for these?
EA72BC27-C01D-4EDF-989E-733AA07880C0.png

We all know your just going to use it as hillbilly coffin! ..the give away was i need the 6foot one...go with the Tractor Supply one.. not all your kin need to go frist class.. unless it your mama then you have to step it up it's the red neck code...lol

Boss Brothers in Loganville usually has them. Also try Patrick's in Covington. Making a redneck hot tub?
Yes. I need to be taking epsom salt baths for my muscles but cant while Ive got my master bath tore up for a remodel. And I cant fit in the tub in my basement so redneck tub it is and we’ll use it as a planter later.
Have you tried Ace Hardware off Hwy 81 McDonough or the True Value Hardware in Jackson? Don't know if they carry them or can order them, but worth a shot.

I have not. Ive just googled. I’ll check them out. Thanks

Do you have a tractor supply close by? I bought one that looks just like the one in your pic.
Yes. A mile from the house. I initially looked at their galvanized tubs that had bad reviews online but ran across some foam/plastic ones that will work even better. Heading there Tuesday to pick one up hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom