• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

So glad these assholes were captured. Too bad they weren't killed. Now my brothers in blue family can rest a little easier. These men will now get what is coming to them. Hopefully it's death with no appeals and fast to the bed for the lethal injection.

Let my brothers lives not be forgotten or in vein. Go easy brothers you can rest now.
FB_IMG_1497360473263.jpg

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

So glad these assholes were captured. Too bad they weren't killed. Now my brothers in blue family can rest a little easier. These men will now get what is coming to them. Hopefully it's death with no appeals and fast to the bed for the lethal injection.

Let my brothers lives not be forgotten or in vein. Go easy brothers you can rest now.View attachment 1210733

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

Amen!

Hopefully they were at least severely and permanently injured while "resisting".
Well in a short while they should be n a heavily armed transport can either to Jackson or Reidsville. At Reidsville they have what's known as The Elevator Ride for inmates that assault officers. The elevator stops between floors for a good long time.
But more likely they'll be greeted at Jackson by the Doom Squad. Lots of Lexan shields, big sticks,pepper balls in paint ball guns and one guy in the rear of the line filming the whole thing. Both of these guys will get the needle but what's the point in that . Not saying they don't deserve it. It's just so stupid that they were willing to kill two COs at the drop of a hat but then at the moment of Truth their nuts locked up on them. They were supposed to go out blasting.

News I heard was that they made it to Shelbyville, TN where they hijacked/home invasion a couple, stole their guns and a black Jeep, and fortunately just left them tied up. Then a "car chase" after which they were apprehended about 25 miles SE of Nashville.
No report of any shootout. But they were caught "alive" so maybe no shots fired. I am sure the 10 pm news will be chock full of details.

Reactions: WWG
Back
Top Bottom