• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UFO video I took

FrogHunter

Default rank <5000 posts
Butthole
43   0
Reaction score
I took a video a while back and totally forgot about it. Two round white looking objects kind of hovered in one spot then kind of zig zagged around then disappeared in the clouds. Weird huh? I know military aircraft fly over a good bit, so experimental aircraft I'm guessing.Warning it is a typical shaky UFO video.
LINK

I only see one and it looks like a mylar balloon floating away and then getting pushed along by the wind. The "zig-zagging" is probably an artifact of the CCD and picture stabilization software as it wasn't able to really tell the object from the clouds anymore.

I only see one and it looks like a mylar balloon floating away and then getting pushed along by the wind.
At one point there was 2 of them. I just happened upon it while making my beaverdam videos and thought I'd post it up. Towards the end is zigzags so I would say swamp gas of a balloon .

The "zig-zagging" is probably an artifact of the CCD and picture stabilization software as it wasn't able to really tell the object from the clouds anymore.

My eyes mus have that in them too..... I must be a cyborg. Dammit I hate cyborgs!

Yes, actually, you do.

www.relativelyinteresting.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_07_circle_optical_illusion_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom