• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Uncompensated product endorsement

roydamnmercer

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Don’t take yourself so seriously, no one else is.
65   0
Reaction score
If you’ve ever thought of picking up a Tactical Solutions AR22 .22 upper, I highly recommend them. I’ve got two, one rifle, one pistol. I can’t begin to tell you how fun it is to shoot AR’s without all the noise and expense. I can go sit on my front porch and plink away at steel targets whenever I like and not worry about the neighbors going nuts. Very accurate, very reliable with most ammo...some of the subsonics and quiets can be finicky but mag dumps are a blast...and affordable! I can make one ragged hole at 25 yds with a cheap red dot. Mine take 25 round Black Dog magazines and have a proprietary BCG and a dedicated .22lr barrel.

If you get the opportunity to pick one up, don’t hesitate. I paid $400 for the first one with 12 magazines and $350 for the second one with 4 magazines both here on the ODT.

TacSol makes great stuff
Great customer service as well. I had an issue with the bolt carrier...I forget what but it was minor so I emailed them a question and they called me, asked what was up, then sent me a brand new one no charge...even knowing I wasn’t the original owner!

If you’ve ever thought of picking up a Tactical Solutions AR22 .22 upper, I highly recommend them. I’ve got two, one rifle, one pistol. I can’t begin to tell you how fun it is to shoot AR’s without all the noise and expense. I can go sit on my front porch and plink away at steel targets whenever I like and not worry about the neighbors going nuts. Very accurate, very reliable with most ammo...some of the subsonics and quiets can be finicky but mag dumps are a blast...and affordable! I can make one ragged hole at 25 yds with a cheap red dot. Mine take 25 round Black Dog magazines and have a proprietary BCG and a dedicated .22lr barrel.

If you get the opportunity to pick one up, don’t hesitate. I paid $400 for the first one with 12 magazines and $350 for the second one with 4 magazines both here on the ODT.
Out of stock per website.

Back
Top Bottom