*Update* Babys coming soon...Keep Baby and Mom in your thoughts and prayers.

cpw006

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
Sitting here in the hospital room. My wife's 33 weeks pregnant and was having some pain and small contractions earlier today. Saw her doctor and they sent us to the hospital. They gave her meds to try and stop the contractions since baby is not ready. So gonna be spending the night in a hospital chair. This is our first baby so it's kinda scary. Hopefully she will decide to wait a few more weeks to come. Thoughts and prayers appreciated.

Last edited:
Sitting here in the hospital room. My wife's 33 weeks pregnant and was having some pain and small contractions earlier today. Saw her doctor and they sent us to the hospital. They gave her meds to try and stop the contractions since baby is not ready. So gonna be spending the night in a hospital chair. This is our first baby so it's kinda scary. Hopefully she will decide to wait a few more weeks to come. Thoughts and prayers appreciated.

Having been there, I know that fear. Prayers are with you, momma and baby. Stay strong.

Prayers offered.
My youngest daughter was born at 35 weeks. Its gonna work out the way it's supposed to.

Yeah, the good thing is the baby's measuring 35 weeks. She's dilated 2 cm so they are probably going to put her on bed rest to help keep baby from coming early. The good thing is we're in a nice room and the hospital staff is great.

Back
Top Bottom