• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update on me (41mag) -

yep takes a while to get meds figgerd out after my surgery it was close to 9 months before they got the BP stuff right. You get well

I am no Saint by all means but I do wish good health and fortune for everyone. God be with you and yours my friend?
Thanks Vess - EVERYONE here is really great !
There are folks ‘here‘ I don’t even communicate with I would trade for 10 others out ‘there’ that I do !
Thank you buddy!

To all on the wonderful 2nd home to me as well as many -
I figured an update is in order, so…..
Over the past co of weeks I have seen so many docs I can’t keep up. Of course, none of them can give me any answers. I wonder if it isn’t just to be able to bill the insurance more and more sometimes.
Fortunately I have had no other seizures or attacks in the last 10+-(?) days or so ! That is something positive in my book anyway !
I feel every one of these damned things do more and more damage to my memory, to which I am sure they do. It has gotten to the point I can’t remember squat sometimes from day to day….hour to hour even.
I am on a drug called “Levetiratcetam” and it sux-azz ! 3 times a day the wifey comes in and makes sure I down it.
It sure seems to put the whammy on the memory. Of course….that can be the damage too, who knows?
Things do seem to be better as far as just functioning. Appetite is meh…. But I can stand to shed a few pounds and then some ! So bring it on ! LOL.
Everybody has been awesome with anything I have needed and I will never forget you knuckleheads. Susan is just as aware and is in awe as well of the comradere that you guys bring.

I will try to keep everyone up to date as things progress.

Your “brother in arms “ & Gun nut friend indeed :

Ken / aka : 41mag 😊

Hey all my buds, friends, shooting pals, and general good folks at this great site !
I have to put another update in ….. as much as it pains me to say.
Things were doing ok for a few days then it went to hell again with another series of seizures. Landed me back in the hospital for a few but I got stable and talked them into letting me go home as my wife is keeping a closer eye on me and making sure I take meds . They upped them a some….I didn’t like them to start with but, the alternative is no alternative.
So I thought I would let you guys and some of you gals know that i am getting even more “off” (if possible ! 🤣) with my memory and possibly some of my babbling may get to where they make even less sense than before -
The wife (she is a trooper , wonderful lady) has said she isn’t worried…..that she can handle me ! I truly believe it.
LMAO !! ( She scares me sometimes )

(REALLY - she has a good handle on it I believe. We have been at it over 30 Yrs . She knows how to take me down and what i am all about. I could not order a better mate ! )

I just wanted to say that some of these things I have been going through with this memory, and mind fatigue can and probably does sound weird at times…. I thank everyone for their concern and all.
Susan can and will be glad to fill anyone in on stuff if it comes to the point that I can’t. She knows who is important and all. Who to talk with. And all.
Then there is always my blood brother ( Troy Brown Troy Brown ) that is a top notch member here if any further info is needed.

Thank you all - I look forward to this crap getting under complete control and stuff coming back to normal .
You guys are one great group !
Thank you all.

Ken Brown / 41mag :)

Back
Top Bottom