• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update on me (41mag) -

I think about you often. I pray that things get better for you.

Worship the ground Mrs. 41 mag walks on. Make sure she takes care of herself. If possible get a "baby sitter" for you, and tell Mrs. 41 mag to take some time for herself.

I have been incapacitated for the last 8 weeks. I would be in real trouble were it not for my wife. We have done this several times and it helps greatly.

Prayers for her and you.

I think about you often. I pray that things get better for you.

Worship the ground Mrs. 41 mag walks on. Make sure she takes care of herself. If possible get a "baby sitter" for you, and tell Mrs. 41 mag to take some time for herself.

I have been incapacitated for the last 8 weeks. I would be in real trouble were it not for my wife. We have done this several times and it helps greatly.

Prayers for her and you.
DJD - ditchdigger1 ditchdigger1 ….. I had no idea you were having to deal with BS as well !!
I truly pray and hope you can get it under control also. It sux not being able to make the decisions and go/do the things that I am used to.
I am not used to having to ask permission to do any damned thing. I usually just tell where I am going or write a note so she knows. Now I am scared to even get in my old “beater” truck to just drive down to the store ! I damned sure don’t want to hurt anyone or involve anyone in an accident that is avoidable - that is just stupidity IMO.
Prayers abound for you sir ! I hope you can get your situation under control.
I am not sure what….but if there is ANY WAY at all I can help, anything I can do, just hit me up ! I will try my damnedest to complete the task or point you in the right direction.
Thanks again -
Ken B / 41mag :)

DJD - ditchdigger1 ditchdigger1 ….. I had no idea you were having to deal with BS as well !!
I truly pray and hope you can get it under control also. It sux not being able to make the decisions and go/do the things that I am used to.
I am not used to having to ask permission to do any damned thing. I usually just tell where I am going or write a note so she knows. Now I am scared to even get in my old “beater” truck to just drive down to the store ! I damned sure don’t want to hurt anyone or involve anyone in an accident that is avoidable - that is just stupidity IMO.
Prayers abound for you sir ! I hope you can get your situation under control.
I am not sure what….but if there is ANY WAY at all I can help, anything I can do, just hit me up ! I will try my damnedest to complete the task or point you in the right direction.
Thanks again -
Ken B / 41mag :)

I will get better. Thanks for the kind words.

You do the same!

Back
Top Bottom