• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS Store refused to let me ship an inforce light

Got refused at the one in Newnan for a red dot.
UPS store in Newnan or anywhere for that matter can kiss my old ass, I never use those turds. USPS in Sargent, I save boxes of different sizes and if asked I tell the lady it's machine parts if it's more than 2lbs. I shipped a TLR-1S to Streamlight for a warranty repair and told her it was just a flashlight with no batteries, no problems ever.

I have the UPS store on ignore ....lol
Haha! Me too.

Scopes shipped within the USA are not a problem, but Homeland Security gets its boxers in a wad very quickly when shipped outside the country. They fear ISIS or Al Quada may be the final destination. Our cheap ass scopes, are much better than the general crap available to the average towel-head.

Yup ITAR

UPS store in Newnan or anywhere for that matter can kiss my old ass, I never use those turds. USPS in Sargent, I save boxes of different sizes and if asked I tell the lady it's machine parts if it's more than 2lbs. I shipped a TLR-1S to Streamlight for a warranty repair and told her it was just a flashlight with no batteries, no problems ever.

Haha! Me too.
I had forgot that little post office was there ,until I went to look at a job on a rental over there the other day :)

Back
Top Bottom