• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

URBAN NIGHT NAVIGATION DOWNTOWN ATL ON FOOT.

i Have been pondering these questions for a while, Steal a bike, then a horse? i have a long drive to atl.
but the marta tracks solved a big problem for me. That would at least get me to the airport. i could take the flint from there. Its a long stretch of rough neighborhoods for the first 20 miles south though.

i Have been pondering these questions for a while, Steal a bike, then a horse? i have a long drive to atl.
but the marta tracks solved a big problem for me. That would at least get me to the airport. i could take the flint from there. Its a long stretch of rough neighborhoods for the first 20 miles south though.

... ummmmmmm... Is this in your BOB? :)
kiwi_shoe.jpg

If it were real, you could use the Marta tracks. No power, no trains. The tracks are protected by chain link fence, Its a straight shoot in any direction. Early on good option.

And there is always the chattanooga river. There is water, food (if you can catch anything), and there is less development then the city. If you going South I dont recommend this.
i wouldnt touch marta in any shtf scenario. You will be outnumbered no matter the scenario-- night or day. Just my .02.

Thanks for sharing op.

Back
Top Bottom