• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Used glocks for new prices... They hold value that well?

kyle86

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
I've been looking for a g19 for a while. What I see are used glock 19s going for $500. I called my LGS and they have a New gen 3 for 525 out the door.

Are people really getting 500 for a used 19? I may just buy a new one. It's nice to know you can get almost all your money back if true.

Just curious on yall's thoughts.

image.jpeg

Pretty sure you could have opened 9 out of 10 threads here and someone is bitching about the exact same thing.

This has been addressed as well as the fact that if it's fde it's worth 675 automatically. Pray it doesn't have a stipple job, That's 300 on top. And if the finger grooves are cut--expect an operator at the meet. He willprobably bring all his guns to show you.

***don't expect to get a deal if it has sights installed or a spring kit either. Those will not be included

Welcome grasshopper

I've been looking for a g19 for a while. What I see are used glock 19s going for $500. I called my LGS and they have a New gen 3 for 525 out the door.

Are people really getting 500 for a used 19? I may just buy a new one. It's nice to know you can get almost all your money back if true.

Just curious on yall's thoughts.

Maybe you should try craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom