• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

I have mags shipping from Blairsville. Why tf are they in New York and were supposed to be here today???
You to? Mine has been taking trips to Arkansas haha 8 freaking times now, keep in mind it was NEVER supposed to leave ga and it didn’t come from the west/northwest. It came from NY direction arrived in Ga went missing and kept going back and forth to Arkansas.

FINALLY, HALLELUJAH it arrived. Granted all messed up looking like it went to war and back but it arrived. Sad can not even get something from family without worrying about usps messing it up.
IMG_1233.jpeg

I must be living right. According to the tracking info, my package from Midway went in and out of Palmetto in 1 day, and shows out for delivery. Something UPS call "UPS mail innovation" on the tracking site. 3 days from order to delivery.
Now that I've bragged about it, they will probably lose it between the P.O. and my house just for spite.

I’ve got a package going back and forth from ATL to palmetto back to ATL and hasn’t updated in 2 days. 😞😞
Mine did something similar except it was going back and forth to Arkansas a total of 10 times, then it went to Acworth and quit updating for 11 days. Then all of the sudden it Finally arrived at my local post office.

Back
Top Bottom