• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visit to Skyjacker Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
that one guy getting on here and lying about their product totally killed my re-cell value. i ended up just finishing out the lowers i had from them. i used other companies parts kits. i've had no problem with them. Busch League mistake coming on here thinking there wouldn't be someone that knows more than you. this site is full of experts :)

that one guy getting on here and lying about their product totally killed my re-cell value. i ended up just finishing out the lowers i had from them. i used other companies parts kits. i've had no problem with them. Busch League mistake coming on here thinking there wouldn't be someone that knows more than you. this site is full of experts :)
They lost they battle at hammer forged lava cooled billet receivers...

I have a question for all you AR builders. I have seen lowers that have custom serial numbers on them and have asked around for a company that does this and Skyjacker was suggested, but I am not sure that's the route I want to go.

This will be a gift for my oldest son who is graduating high school next year and I want to get him something different and special.

Any suggestions mtdawg169 mtdawg169 , rOmiLaYu rOmiLaYu , @Nonliberal or anyone else?
Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom