• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visit to Skyjacker Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you Guy's are Saying. But lets be honest. How Many other companies out there have done the same thing. Just cause they Didnt get caught dont mean they didnt do it

I get what you Guy's are Saying. But lets be honest. How Many other companies out there have done the same thing. Just cause they Didnt get caught dont mean they didnt do it
It's dishonest. Period. People on the Internet are often looking for end user reviews. For a company like SJD, where literally the ONLY thread on the Internet about them is here on ODT, that can have a significant impact. Character matters when I decide where and how I spend my money. And I have no interest in spending it with Shills.

Beyond that, SJD misrepresented the specs of their complete rifles and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they didn't know the first thing about the gun they were selling. Call me crazy, but a company making guns should know the difference between CNC billet, a forging and a cast receiver. If you can't explain what you are selling and have no idea what the specs are for your barrels and bolt carrier groups, then you're an idiot. I expect a manufacturer to be their own subject matter expert. If they don't care enough about what they are doing to know what parts are being used in the guns that THEY are making, screw 'em.

The only reason SJD came into existence was to capitalize on the Sandy Hook panic and sell ****ty guns to people that didn't know better. End of story.

It's dishonest. Period. People on the Internet are often looking for end user reviews. For a company like SJD, where literally the ONLY thread on the Internet about them is here on ODT, that can have a significant impact. Character matters when I decide where and how I spend my money. And I have no interest in spending it with Shills.

Beyond that, SJD misrepresented the specs of their complete rifles and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they didn't know the first thing about the gun they were selling. Call me crazy, but a company making guns should know the difference between CNC billet, a forging and a cast receiver. If you can't explain what you are selling and have no idea what the specs are for your barrels and bolt carrier groups, then you're an idiot. I expect a manufacturer to be their own subject matter expert. If they don't care enough about what they are doing to know what parts are being used in the guns that THEY are making, screw 'em.

The only reason SJD came into existence was to capitalize on the Sandy Hook panic and sell ****ty guns to people that didn't know better. End of story.
Im Sure there the only ones who took advantige of the Sandy hook shooting. Everybody and there brothers jacked Up prices after that. I like them and will by more oviously what you think of them dont Matter there still making money and when you come Up you Gonna have haters.

Never done business with them, but I don't plan on beginning. Bad business all the way around. No reason to buy shoddy AR's when there are plenty of good ones out there, built by folks that know what they're talking about.

Im Sure there the only ones who took advantige of the Sandy hook shooting. Everybody and there brothers jacked Up prices after that. I like them and will by more oviously what you think of them dont Matter there still making money and when you come Up you Gonna have haters.
Bull. ****. The top manufacturers in the industry maintained their normal pricing and did not compromise their quality. Sometimes that was even to their own detriment, as inventory sold out quickly and it was often months before they were able to get new inventory in stock.

SJD and many others are bottom dwellers that wouldn't know how to make a quality gun if their lives depended on it. If you want to waste your money on a peice of trash, knock yourself out. But don't sit there and act like they are something they are not.

I'm not sure where you'd go for this one. You'd have to get it while someone was making a run of lowers and well, Trump won.
Baaa...I know a certified YouTube Armorer who can hook that guy up using just a ball peen hammer and a 10 penny nail.
He's an AR builder, just ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom