• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Waffle House Customer Shoots and Kills Armed Robber.

Bottom line is................................................ if the kid would not have been there with a weapon and a partner in crime,...........wait for it........................he would not have had his dumb ass shot and killed!!! What you think?????????????

Bottom line is................................................ if the kid would not have been there with a weapon and a partner in crime,...........wait for it........................he would not have had his dumb ass shot and killed!!! What you think?????????????

ding ding ding...........we have a winner..................^^^^^exactly

Such a waste, I'm sure he had other options, like steak knifes, chairs, bare hands, available to him why did he not use them? He could have been disarmed with out killing him. Probably just a disgruntled customer who was misunderstood.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Awesome!!!

I will reserve judgement until I know how many other customers were in the place. Can we get some more facts before we pat Billy the Kid on the back?

Can y'all imagine how this might have been portrayed by the media if it had happened somewhere like California, Illinois, or some other cities up north?

A similar senario like this happened in Illinois just outside of a year ago.

A man tryed to rob a place. The would be robber fumbled his gun and an employee picked it up and shot him dead.

Now normally the state of illinois would have had that employees A** but since the police identified the robber as "honey Bee Killer" now the employee was a local hero.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/14/honeybee-killer-likely-ki_n_796399.html

A similar senario like this happened in Illinois just outside of a year ago.

A man tryed to rob a place. The would be robber fumbled his gun and an employee picked it up and shot him dead.

Now normally the state of illinois would have had that employees A** but since the police identified the robber as "honey Bee Killer" now the employee was a local hero.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/14/honeybee-killer-likely-ki_n_796399.html

Good post. It seems like there is a growing trend of people in this country that are fed up with criminals & criminal behavior.
If this keeps up we might wind up going back to being a society where we all strap on our 16-shooters (or 8-shooters for you 1911 guys) to go into town.
What's the saying, "An armed society is a polite society?"

Good post. It seems like there is a growing trend of people in this country that are fed up with criminals & criminal behavior.
If this keeps up we might wind up going back to being a society where we all strap on our 16-shooters (or 8-shooters for you 1911 guys) to go into town.
What's the saying, "An armed society is a polite society?"

My G17 is an 18 shooter thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom