• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Waffle House Customer Shoots and Kills Armed Robber.

Good post. It seems like there is a growing trend of people in this country that are fed up with criminals & criminal behavior.
If this keeps up we might wind up going back to being a society where we all strap on our 16-shooters (or 8-shooters for you 1911 guys) to go into town.
What's the saying, "An armed society is a polite society?"

Very true!! It seems here lately we keep hearing or more and more permit holders getting involved and trying to stop crimes and or threats against themselves

Bottom line is................................................ if the kid would not have been there with a weapon and a partner in crime,...........wait for it........................he would not have had his dumb ass shot and killed!!! What you think?????????????

winner winner chicken dinner....

Actually sitting in a Waffle House right now.
While there seems to be several possible felons here none have exhibited any behavior consistent with an impending robbery or attack....
Did decide to go from "condition yellow" to "high yellow" though.

The CCW holder waited until the perps started making customers get in the floor and taking employees to the back, in my mind, that's when people start getting hurt for no reason. Perps have the money so why push the situation further? Simple, violence and fear. That's why there is an increase in home invasions also. It's about the violence. The shooting was justified, LE agreed.

Opportunity, ability and jeopardy. All must be in place to legally use deadly force against a person in defense of yourself or a third party. All were I place in that situation. The criminal's personal résumé are irrelevant as soon as they choose to commit a violent act against other people.

He got what he deserved both legally and morally IMO based on a Military, PMC and LEO background.

The CCW holder waited until the perps started making customers get in the floor and taking employees to the back, in my mind, that's when people start getting hurt for no reason. Perps have the money so why push the situation further? Simple, violence and fear. That's why there is an increase in home invasions also. It's about the violence. The shooting was justified, LE agreed.

Opportunity, ability and jeopardy. All must be in place to legally use deadly force against a person in defense of yourself or a third party. All were I place in that situation. The criminal's personal résumé are irrelevant as soon as they choose to commit a violent act against other people.

He got what he deserved both legally and morally IMO based on a Military, PMC and LEO background.

The perp's were also in the act of committing a forcible felony which is the third justification for use of deadly force in Ga.

Back
Top Bottom