• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We all want to make the world actually better, right?

brainchill

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
74   0
Reaction score
We all spend a little too much time allowing ourselves to be bothered or pissed off by the people around us. The older I get, the more I realize that I really don’t give a **** what the guy down the street is doing as long as he isn’t actually physically hurting my family. We talk about freedom, we talk about how important it is but how many of you really take it that seriously? How many of us look at someone’s behavior that is stupid and say ... well, it isn’t hurting me or someone else, why do I care? Or maybe even if someone is doing something we don’t agree with we sit down with them, have a beer and calmly talk about why we don’t agree instead of calling each other nazis, terrorists, white nationalists or whatever? If we want to fix the rift in this country we need to start by minding our own damn business and continue by sitting down, acting like adults and having calm, civil discussions that start with trying to find things that we have in common to humanize each other before we talk about the things that make us different. So as I get ready to sleep folks, just like you said in your prayers when you were a kid think about this .... “if I die before I wake” ... well, if you do, was the last thing that you said to someone something that you are really proud of? Is it something that your grandma or grandpa would have been proud of you for saying? .... let’s hope that we all wake up tomorrow so we can work on really making the world better one personal relationship at a time. ..... We all need to remember that, we all rely on each other for something in our society, so even if we don't appear to like each other, it's worth being at least civil if for no other reason than having less stress in your own life .... oh ... and we all need to give and receive more hugs.

And no, this isn't sarcasm or a joke, and it applies to every single one of us.

I don't tend to worry about what folks are doing in their own private lives, but when they start trying to flaunt it and make everyone else conform to their opinion or beliefs I start to get upset about it. Like if folks want to be gay or guys dress like girls behind closed doors go for it. But when you have a public "storytime with a tranny" for kids thing going on I get a little ruffled.

Yeah i can agree....somewhat. There are instances where some just need a good azz whomping to adjust the attitude before it gets to the point of hurting someone.
Also, i just am about up to my earballs with the hoodrats that park their POS in front of the QT, across 3 parking spaces, with the rap music up to infinity and walk into the store. I am just about to the point to where i want to reach in, pop it in reverse, and watch his junk go rolling into traffic.
Other than that.....I haven’t got much of a gripe at all. Other than someone calling me racist. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom