• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

We are simulations and physics can prove it.

That is a very sad attempt to draw folks into another lame "science vs religion" argument.

My point is that the Ted talks guy has absolutely nothing to do with science or physics. He is a complete dumbass who really illustrates how far afield folks can get when they abandon logic and reason in an attempt to leap to conclusions.

The fun part to me is how few people see this as a complete farce. His errors are huge and obvious, yet people are all "he may have a great point." There is no point, there is just obvious dumbassery. s.

Hey ODT, we have a "better than world famous Nobel Prize winning" cosmologist and astrophysicist here. Let's give him a big hand. lol
He's going to unravel the secrets of the universe with a 6 year olds understanding of the scientific method and a fist full of logic. **** those fancy degrees and that book learnin'.....that's for chumps!

:pound:

Hey ODT, we have a "better than world famous Nobel Prize winning" cosmologist and astrophysicist here. Let's give him a big hand. lol
He's going to unravel the secrets of the universe with a 6 year olds understanding of the scientific method and a fist full of logic. **** those fancy degrees and that book learnin'.....that's for chumps!

:pound:

It sure doesn't take any nobel prizes to see what a load of crap that is.

Enjoy his garbage if you wish.

I don't have time to waste worrying about that level of stupidity. His just is just unworthy of attention.

But to each his own. I just ain't interested in that kind of tripe. New age psychology mixed with highbrow terms and incredible inferential leaps just ain't my bag.

Of course, you can choose your "book learnin'" from fools like him if you wish. Just because someone has some degrees and some kind of background doesn't mean that they haven't lost their damn mind and become a damn retard.

Maybe he is just a simulated retard.... Who can tell? Who cares?

Crap is still crap.

Back
Top Bottom