• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well I drank the PSA juice... again

I am digging that rail the more I see it.
It's funny because when I looked at it the first go around I was like meh, but the more I looked at it I ordered one lol. I'm gonna set a leopold AR mark1 1.5-4 on her and see what she's capable of! Seeing how we're neighbors pretty much we should get together on a pretty weekend and do some shooting:)

It's funny because when I looked at it the first go around I was like meh, but the more I looked at it I ordered one lol. I'm gonna set a leopold AR mark1 1.5-4 on her and see what she's capable of! Seeing how we're neighbors pretty much we should get together on a pretty weekend and do some shooting:)

Sounds good, I will soon have my first ar pistol build done. So there is my excuse to go shoot.

Sounds good, I will soon have my first ar pistol build done. So there is my excuse to go shoot.
Haha well there you go! However it will need to be in a couple of weeks atleast. I'm recovering from a crushed collar bone on my right side (which is my dominant side). I'm 6 weeks into it and my therapy starts next week I think... But I'll hit you up once I'm GTG!

My PSA upper on my bushmaster lower after I did my camo work.
It was a 16" mid length stainless pencil barrel 1-7 twist 416R (not 416) with a Midwest industries 15" free float rail. I'm loving this thing and it is light and accurate. With my full length rifle buffer tube, and the midlength gas it is one soft shooter, I'm getting ready to throw a leupold VX2 on it. I kept all the T marks, 50 on the rail, taped off.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg