• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well Kyler Murray beat Tua for the Heisman.........................

O well RIDE TIDE WON...Tyler can watch the championship game on the teams big screen...when the rubber meets the rd TUA done what needed to be done.. along with the rest of the TEAM

ha - but some points are valid. All that matters to me is wins/losses. Sometimes it's ugly, sometimes it's graceful. I do think Tua's numbers bested Kyler for the Heisman on a per play basis. Kyler played every down and Tua didn't even come close.
Huh? :confused: They did not. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Murray beat him in most stats (including of course yards and TD's) and while yes SOME have to do with minutes/downs played the ones that have nothing to do with either like completion percentage and yards per attempt Murray won (prior to the 2 teams meeting).

Like I said, ANY other year and Tua would have stood alone. That's life. He obviously will be the runaway favorite next year. http://www.espn.com/college-football/qbr/_/type/alltime-season

O well RIDE TIDE WON...Tyler can watch the championship game on the teams big screen...when the rubber meets the rd TUA done what needed to be done.. along with the rest of the TEAM
It seems that unfortunately for a few Bama fans, the Heisman is not a TEAM trophy.

It seems that unfortunately for a few Bama fans, the Heisman is not a TEAM trophy.

It would be nice to have. I want any/every Bama player to win one because it can really change your life even if football doesn't work out. You're set up to do endorsements, speaking gigs, etc. and you can basically make a living from it. Considering how few Heisman players make it in the pros, that's a good benefit!

It would be nice to have. I want any/every Bama player to win one because it can really change your life even if football doesn't work out. You're set up to do endorsements, speaking gigs, etc. and you can basically make a living from it. Considering how few Heisman players make it in the pros, that's a good benefit!
Yep, the Heisman is a great honor in THAT moment. After that, it can quickly not be worth the scrap value of the metal. I will forever cherish 2 years ago when the vaunted Lamar Jackson won the Heisman and then met LSU in the post season. I kept saying "He looks good but primarily when the defenses he's playing are very weak." Which was most of their season. People kept saying he was the second coming.
That Heisman winner went 10/27 for 153 yards and a QBR of 7.9. That is NOT a type-o, it was seven point nine. He looked absolutely pathetic.
LSU had 4 loses that season and an average (for them) defense.

Tyler had the better season......Tua played for the better team....The Heisman was fairly awarded.

Now let's really kick this thing off. If Bama plays the last three quarters on January 7th like they played against OSU......Clemson is likely to kick their asses!
anim_fight.gif

Tyler had the better season......Tua played for the better team....The Heisman was fairly awarded.

Now let's really kick this thing off. If Bama plays the last three quarters on January 7th like they played against OSU......Clemson is likely to kick their asses!
anim_fight.gif

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to mention it and make the evil real.

anim_fight.gif
You drankin early huh.. lol...Alabama had called the dogs off when Tyler was looking goot...by the way can I get a swoller

Back
Top Bottom