What’s that 1 gun you regret selling?

Top two are the PTR-91 and S&W 329 PD. I don't regret selling any gun. I just really hate that I didn't like them as much as I would have wanted to.

The PTR was just a bear to clean. I hate that bolt design.

The 329 PD I couldn't shoot full power loads without the bullets creeping out of the case and locking up the cylinder. Not to mention the recoil was worse than my 500. If I shot lighter bullets then the top strap would get cut into.

Honorable mention: SHTF 50. Heavy, expensive ammo, and too long to fit in my gun safe. Kicked harder than my single shot 10 gauge.

The most regretful thing I've done was pass on an unfired 6.5" S&W model 29-2 in original presentation case for $750.

M1 Thompson, West Hurley, late 70's vintage, drum cut w/ "melt job" around corners. Very tricked out and ran every single time regardless of stick or drum mags.

Has a spare barrel set up for suppressed fire. Was a nice set up. Sold it to finance a home build.

I would have to say my 1996 Colt Anaconda Realtree edition with scope amps case. Bought brand new from Eastmans in 1997 for $675 OTD

Another close second would be my Colt Delta Elite 10mm

Oh well.

How about my ODT brethren?

Any regrets?

Back
Top Bottom