• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you doing for acid reflux?

IMG_4350.PNG This works for me, when I have Reflux

I stopped eating copious amounts of spicy foods and I don’t really deal with it anymore. Also if I eat a lot of peanut butter near bed time I get it violently.

Warm water and baking soda
My wife uses the following: 1 glass of lukewarm water about 2/3 full. Add 1 tsp white vinegar. Now this part do it over the sink, it will be a violent chemical reaction. Add 1 tsp of baking soda to the glass, stir quickly, and drink it fast. I hope it helps.

I only drink water, cut out most added sugars, avoid high sodium and fried foods, exercise 2-4 times a week, eat Activia yogurt every morning with a tablespoon of local honey and a glass of cranberry juice, three tablespoons of silver hydrosol a day, don't eat within 4 hours of bedtime, elevated the head of my bed, and sleep on my left side. Haven't had acid reflux in almost a year. All of these things are beneficial for more than just acid reflux though. I had a high blood pressure health scare about a year ago. You shouldn't need to take medications if you're living a healthy lifestyle. Never say you won't do something. If you truly want to get healthy you'll do what you need to.

mine just goes in cycles. for weeks it hurts and so i eat tums, famotidine, sleep on my left side and do the vinegar thing. All these seem to help some. Then it mysteriously goes away for weeks. I do drink lots of coffee and beer and don't change much of that routine but do believe it adds to the problem.

Back
Top Bottom