• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you guys using on the armadillos?

I shot one with a 30-06 once. Took his head clean off. Also leprosy is very rear. I have handled them with no problems. However, now that you mention it, I do have this strange skin condition that won't go away, lol.

thearmadillotrap.com. We have trapped around 35 in our back yard now. The trap works perfectly, then take them back to the woods and open the trap. Then my 45 say's goodbye.

Nothing, don't kill just for the sake of killing something. If its food, a danger to me family or others, yes. Other wise people are not hunters, just killers. I know this will not sit well to some, but its the way I was raised by a great man

They have dug holes under my propane tank as well as my storage shed. Had to jack up the shed and pour a footing under the corner so the door would close. They have dug huge holes in our yard that make it bumpy when cutting the grass. And, if the damn things eat fire ants, then they aren't doing their job at my place. I call them a PITA. Shoot them all with a .22. Works great with stingers.

They have dug holes under my propane tank as well as my storage shed. Had to jack up the shed and pour a footing under the corner so the door would close. They have dug huge holes in our yard that make it bumpy when cutting the grass. And, if the damn things eat fire ants, then they aren't doing their job at my place. I call them a PITA. Shoot them all with a .22. Works great with stingers.

Horsehat Horsehat - What's above sounds just like you! Must be a cousin or something...

Back
Top Bottom