• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What brands of AR to avoid?

i will have to add my recommendation for arrow arms out of macon, ga. i bought a new -m4s that had never been fired second hand. i proceeded to try it out and on the 10th shot the gas seal on the bolt came loose and locked the bolt in place. i emailed the factory about 10 pm and the very next morning around 9 am they called. they immediately sent a gunsmith tech out to the closest dealer. i drove a few miles to the dealer and within 10 minutes, he had it fixed, gave me his personal cell phone number and said that if i had any further issue, give him a call directly. this is the kind of customer service that will get me to buy more of their rifles. if you want a company that will chase you down to fix any issues you might have, i would checkout http://www.arrowarms.net/aarms/ .

i will have to add my recommendation for arrow arms out of macon, ga. i bought a new -m4s that had never been fired second hand. i proceeded to try it out and on the 10th shot the gas seal on the bolt came loose and locked the bolt in place. i emailed the factory about 10 pm and the very next morning around 9 am they called. they immediately sent a gunsmith tech out to the closest dealer. i drove a few miles to the dealer and within 10 minutes, he had it fixed, gave me his personal cell phone number and said that if i had any further issue, give him a call directly. this is the kind of customer service that will get me to buy more of their rifles. if you want a company that will chase you down to fix any issues you might have, i would checkout http://www.arrowarms.net/aarms/ .

Ive heard several good things and no negatives about them, but know nothing about the company, QC, or testing.

Figure out what the purpose of the rifle is, before you listen to all the suggestions. If all you will do is send a couple rounds a year down range, then just about any maker will suffice. If you use it for a more serious role, go with a colt, DD, or BCM. If you just want the highest priced, get a noveske or LWRC.

What about (YHM) Yankee Hill Machine, Co, I didn't see in the list or is it just a SouthernThang LoL.....

I'll just leave this here.

i189.photobucket.com_albums_z286_kerrager_vra6qg.jpg

:pop2:

Back
Top Bottom