• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What did the military teach you (in reference to firearms) ???

I mean shoot you can hit the 50yd targets with rocks if it comes down to it.
you would think

the first time i qualled with my reserve unit, i got a 27 out of 40 (piss poor). but i also went to the hospitol at fort gordon an hour and a half later for being dehydrated. also i hit 3 targets on each lane next to me (so thats 6 more targets i actually hit) which means i was too messed up to discern which targets were mine, but i was hitting what i was shooting at

some dude shot an 11

wow, just wow, i can do better as a heat casualty than some folks can do on a good day, sad

Sorry I skipped most of this pissing contest CCW , but the answer to your question is quite simple: I learned that smallarms are adequate , but arty and CAS are prefered.

Last edited:
I learned that it is faster to point shoot at close range. I learned that if one has the ballistic info needed one can zero their weapon at short range and hit man sized targets out to 300 meters and beyond. I learned that you don't really aim a machine gun you fire a few and see where the rounds impact and then adjust and that it aint hard to hit targets out to 1500 meters and beyond doing so. I learned how to "controlled burst" fire a full auto weapon.

Back
Top Bottom