• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What guns do you have that you never want to sell?

I got my grand pa’s single shot 22. It’s a Stevens. Not expensive even when new. He would take the bolt out of it and let me drag it around when I was 3. He died when I was 5. That started my love of guns.

I also have my g,g,g grandpa’s claw hammer. Been in the family a long time. Handle has been replaced about 4 times and the head 3.

My uncle bought me my first 1911 when my daughter was born and had her birthday engraved on the slide. Will never sell it, but plan on giving it to her when she moves out.

That’s outstanding! How old is she and where does she live? I’m looking at conducting a 2-day 1911 Operator’s Course over a weekend in the late winter/early spring 2020. I’d like to offer her a free slot to take it with that gun.

That’s outstanding! How old is she and where does she live? I’m looking at conducting a 2-day 1911 Operator’s Course over a weekend in the late winter/early spring 2020. I’d like to offer her a free slot to take it with that gun.

That's an awesome offer thank you, but she just turned 4 lol. She's got a little growing up to do yet.

When I was younger I loved my AR’s and AK’s. Sold or traded most of them off and I have a healthy collection of lever action rifles and wheel guns I’d just as soon hold on to now that I’m older. If the revolution ever comes I’ll be more of a Rooster Cogburn type than Rambo anyway.

How about guns you wish you didnt sell?

Had an original mac10 born the same year as me.

Bought it at $350 plus a meal at the varsity. Sold it about two years later for what seemed and was a huge profit.

Boy do I regret that.
Sold about a pristine m649 (no dash, I think) for cheap a few years ago. Regret that one.

Back
Top Bottom