• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What Would You Do?

I typically look at what they sell for new, and if mine is LNIB I price it $25 below that. Figure that with sales tax, I am closer to $50 under retail.

Would you use the blue label price or without blue label price as your "new" price point?

Would you use the blue label price or without blue label price as your "new" price point?

So in the case of where I paid full retail, instead of blue label?

Not sure, never bought a blue label before and wouldn't have considered that... If I paid retail, I guess I would go with that as my baseline.

When I list something, I am not gonna scour the internet for sales because there might be one place blowing them out at cost... I usually look at Bud's Guns and GA Gun store to get an idea of what they are selling for...

I am not even sure what blue label even is...

There's really no right or wrong answer here. The choice is yours. It's a free country and like many have stated previously... Afterall, it's ODT. Free Market Capitalism.

Let's assume that you just recently bought a NIB Glock 19. The gun was a Blue Label. You paid $389 plus 8% tax for a total of $420.12. After one trip to the range where you fired 50 rounds, you decide that you don't like the gun. You decide to list it for sale on ODT. What price will you ask for the gun?
350...If I wanna sell it today.

Let's assume that you just recently bought a NIB Glock 19. The gun was a Blue Label. You paid $389 plus 8% tax for a total of $420.12. After one trip to the range where you fired 50 rounds, you decide that you don't like the gun. You decide to list it for sale on ODT. What price will you ask for the gun?

Is it a Gen5? Night sites?
If so, if I wasn't in any hurry, I'd be asking $475 and consider a close offer.

Back
Top Bottom