• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's a good combat/duty belt that goes well with just underwear

THIS! It's a very rare canvas bandolier from JQMD 1942 that holds all kinds of stuff. My only addition would be some web grommets to affix a web-belt pistol holster for a 1911. (There's a bunch of pouches on it big enough for those old pineapple grenades if one were so disposed)

Attachments

• JQMD 4.JPG
    JQMD 4.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 13
A basic gear belt with cobra style buckle and suspenders makes the most sense to me. Slide in and snap.

Picturing a middle aged man, whitey tighties and a battle belt is quite a mental image
...an image I didn't need...
But I would suggest a chest rig like others posted.
I don't have a plate carrier but have a couple of different rigs along with a battle belt. If I had to use it I would probably remove it before the cops showed up.
...and I would put some pants on...

I'd personally go for something easier to put on than a belt. For a while I just hung my plate carrier by my firearm setup to just drop over my shoulders. Whatever you choose, remember to practice getting it on in the dark in a hurry.

Maybe a philster enigma. I have one I use to carry a 19 and the holster is attached. I could hope up quick clasp and be on my way. Of course my pants lie next to my bed so I could drop my phone in my pocket actually hook the enigma OWB and be good to go.
A few years ago I was taking getting in the shower and my wife screamed there were guys in our driveway trying to get in our car. Luckily I still had on boxers but I ran outside. They took off running and I may have chase them. I may have had my 19 in my hand and we may have still been living in town.
lessons learned
1. Wear pants it could have been embarrassing and I had nowhere to put my gun
2. Don’t chase someone with a gun. Had they turned I would have had to shoot them because there were three of them and I had no where to put my gun. Even if I could have fought them.
3. When running barefoot be thankful your neighbor sprays for stickers
4 nothing in our vehicles are worth the price I would have had to pay had they not ran
Luckily a friend worked the case and was first on scene. We agreed it was dumb.

I would recommend tighty whities I would also suggest they be stretched out and holey. A buddy of mine showed up at my dads to deliver some firewood. Friend told me the worst part wasn’t not cutting, splitting and stacking the wood but having that visual stuck in his head. We laughed at that in the days following my dads death and that was 20+ years ago.

Ive also had the 357 wake up. Wondering into my dads drunk as a kid we learned if we were planning to crash at the farm either stay in the cabin or let him know we were coming

You know, when you hear a bump in the night and don't have time to throw on your jeans, gun belt, and als holster.

What's a good belt that can be quickly put on, doesn't live or die by loops, and can hold the weight of my side arms, grenades, and 15 extra mags?
In for the pics...

You know, when you hear a bump in the night and don't have time to throw on your jeans, gun belt, and als holster.

What's a good belt that can be quickly put on, doesn't live or die by loops, and can hold the weight of my side arms, grenades, and 15 extra mags?
Do you live in a rough hood?

Who wears underwear to sleep in?

Back
Top Bottom