• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's everyones fascination with shooting at 1000+yards?

It’s absolutely awesome hitting targets at 400 yards. There are a lot of entry level .22s that can get you there. Bergara, Savage, CZ, Ruger. The only thing that sucks is you need a quality scope for the 500 MOA of adjustment you’re going to need. Lol
I considered buying one of these mounts for long range .22 shooting but never pulled the trigger. I'd likely start with an inexpensive crossbow optic mount first to see how much I really wanted to pursue long range .22 long rifle first.

I considered buying one of these mounts for long range .22 shooting but never pulled the trigger. I'd likely start with an inexpensive crossbow optic mount first to see how much I really wanted to pursue long range .22 long rifle first.

I thought it was going to say mother of all bases lol. I’m dumb. Like really dumb.

Would be fun. Paired with some Cutting Edge loads, could have some real fun. But, you'd be doing a full custom build.

I'd love to try it, but it would be a lot of money just for ****zngiggles. That's what it would be for me at least.

Also have prism options with the Charlie Tarac and NF prism. And wouldn't be messing with your chin weld.

Back
Top Bottom