• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's everyones fascination with shooting at 1000+yards?

If you hit up one closer to Cartersville let me know I’d like to go watch before trying to enter
We shoot every month in tallapoosa, your welcome to ride with me one month, free of charge. And if you want to shoot with my rifle in a match to see how you like it, your welcome to use my gear.

We shoot every month in tallapoosa, your welcome to ride with me one month, free of charge. And if you want to shoot with my rifle in a match to see how you like it, your welcome to use my gear.

Sounds good let me know when you are going in April. I’m a member of Floyd Wildlife Club in rome and can bring a guest if you ever want to check it out to repay your generosity 300 yard rifle range, skeet, and trap course

the 22 stuff looks interesting

It’s absolutely awesome hitting targets at 400 yards. There are a lot of entry level .22s that can get you there. Bergara, Savage, CZ, Ruger. The only thing that sucks is you need a quality scope for the 500 MOA of adjustment you’re going to need. Lol

It’s absolutely awesome hitting targets at 400 yards. There are a lot of entry level .22s that can get you there. Bergara, Savage, CZ, Ruger. The only thing that sucks is you need a quality scope for the 500 MOA of adjustment you’re going to need. Lol
I will be happy at 200 and I did get a FV SR. No scope yet.

Sounds good let me know when you are going in April. I’m a member of Floyd Wildlife Club in rome and can bring a guest if you ever want to check it out to repay your generosity 300 yard rifle range, skeet, and trap course
May have to take you up on that one day! Here’s a link to the thread.

Lots of guys there will lend you anything you need if I don’t have something. My first match I borrowed some gear and bought it after I left that day.

Warning: it’s addictive, if you like the rimfire prs style matches you’ll go build a centerfire for prs stuff too… lol

Back
Top Bottom