• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's everyones fascination with shooting at 1000+yards?

C Drill97 C Drill97

Was it glass quality or turret reliability getting you?

ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 Twitch2120 Twitch2120

I was kidding about the 6.5CM. Just making fun of the hardcore fanbois. I love it, but know it’s limits.

I just sourced the parts for a buddys 338 edge. Pretty excited to see how that turns out. His only goal was consistent hits at a mile.

C Drill97 C Drill97

I was kidding about the 6.5CM. Just making fun of the hardcore fanbois. I love it, but know it’s limits.

I just sourced the parts for a buddys 338 edge. Pretty excited to see how that turns out. His only goal was consistent hits at a mile.
Wind. Still don't know how to shoot with anything more than a stiff breeze. Using a kahles 624i.

My savage 110 in 280ai with a $500 arken sh4 on it does a dmn good job reaching out with the right ammo. Don't have to drop serious coin to reach out these days. Granted, I'm not shooting a mile plus. More in the 1200 range.

C Drill97 C Drill97

There are reliable on it and quality isn’t horrible, it just doesn’t have enough elevation to stretch a 22 out to 500.

There are reliable on it and quality isn’t horrible, it just doesn’t have enough elevation to stretch a 22 out to 500.

Ahhh I understand. Yeah drop on a .22 is like an artillery piece. That Gen iii razor will get you there once you sacrifice two mortgage payments to buy it. ;)

Ahhh I understand. Yeah drop on a .22 is like an artillery piece. That Gen iii razor will get you there once you sacrifice two mortgage payments to buy it. ;)
Yeah I like the gen 3’s. I played with ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 ’s gen 3.

I was able to tag 500 but I was dialed to the max and zoomed all the way out and holding below the reticle. Lol

Back
Top Bottom