• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's everyones fascination with shooting at 1000+yards?

You had to wait in an ambush???!!! That's just f'ed up. Did you agree with that ROE?
We ran into just as many good guys as bad guys who were entrenched so yeah I do/did agree with the ROE. And they all looked the same.

Incredible you did it again,,,My hat's off to you Brother!
Thank you Sir. But as always your generation and the **** you had to go through has my utmost respect and always will. From that hell of a war to the hell you had to endure when you got home. You guys were treated bad coming home but who were the first guys to greet us when we got home and say welcome home? Vietnam veterans That's who. I love you brother. God bless you guys.

Thank you Sir. But as always your generation and the **** you had to go through has my utmost respect and always will. From that hell of a war to the hell you had to endure when you got home. You guys were treated bad coming home but who were the first guys to greet us when we got home and say welcome home? Vietnam veterans That's who. I love you brother. God bless you guys.

We dealt with different times but in the end it was the same result. I have total and will always have respect for the sacrifices you made. Bottom line is we did what we did for our country..Some of us came home more F**ked up then others.. Ok so don't look up what my screen name means. I always take my time to thank a Veteran..We find strength and support in those that have been there and done that..THIS THE key thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless you have been under those conditions you will never understand..

Different place and time I guess.
You know man that whole country for the most part is ****ed up beyond recognition BUT there are a few good people there just trying to make their way in life. Sometimes I would say let's kill all these mother ****ers but then I'd see a mom a dad and a little kid just trying to make their way in the world and it would make me pause and rethink what I was doing and thinking. Point is they weren't all bad and I didn't want to carry the guilt of killing the wrong man so I was happy to let them make the first move. They sucked anyways and I always won even when I let them shoot first. :evil:

This little girl was 5 when I was in Iraq. I feel like a proud papa.

this-19-year-old-kurdish-female-fighter-from-north-kurdistan-celebrates-19628702.png

If they were Germans in WW2 they would be dead as dirt. Sadly we don't have those kind of wars where identifying the enemy is easy.

BTW how are you UGA fans liking Kirby Smart? I told you he would make a world of difference in your team.

Roll Tide!!!
Dawg fan here. Looks like Kirby picked up a few things from Nick. Defense looks pretty awesome right now. You are right. He's made a huge difference. With a defense like they have, they should be competitive most Saturdays. Go Dawgs

Back
Top Bottom