• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's going on with the trader?

most of you are just too dang far away from me, list it for the south east when you are really in the north west, prices are too high, don't really want to trade, Just testing the waters, want an AR for a KelTec, don't want to drive more than 20 miles, can get it cheaper somewhere else, want a bill of sale, have a bad attitude, or just did not show up for the trade/sale. Some of you are waiting for the right bid, or make a deal and then sold it to a friend because he offered a higher price after the meeting has been set up already for tomorrow.

I too have found myself spending less time on the trader because of the same reasons. But mostly, because the prices are too dang high. Bundles don't impress me, I found it cheaper somewhere else "New", I do not like your customization and am not willing to pay for your mistake. I don't need another holster, and your price is just too dang high. I think that about covers it.

Nothing on here should sell if you can by it brand new cheaper or even $100.00 more. I like to be the first to fondle the toys. Now that being said more than half of the guns I own were bought used. Like was said earlier, I don't care what you clipped, bolted or taped on your gun, I'm not paying for your mistakes or boredom or whatever caused you to put more into fashion accessories than the original price of the item. It just floors me when I see used guns listed for more than I can buy new from Buds online. what are people thinking? Are they so important that the mere fact that they touched it increases its value? If you take a $3000.00 truck and put $8000.00 worth of useless crap on, it dosen't become a $12,000.00 vehicle. It just becomes junk to everyone including you, thats why it has been listed for well over a year.

Last edited:
And one more thing your AK or SKS is almost worthless once you mount a scope on the dust cover, it will never hold zero. its called the dust cover because it is not the reciever. I will deduct value for you stupidity.

Nothing on here should sell if you can by it brand new cheaper or even $100.00 more. I like to be the first to fondle the toys. Now that being said more than half of the guns I own were bought used. Like was said earlier, I don't care what you clipped, bolted or taped on your gun, I'm not paying for your mistakes or boredom or whatever caused you to put more into fashion accessories than the original price of the item. It just floors me when I see used guns listed for more than I can buy new from Buds online. what are people thinking? Are they so important that the mere fact that they touched it increases its value? If you take a $3000.00 truck and put $8000.00 worth of useless crap on, it dosen't become a $12,000.00 vehicle. It just becomes junk to everyone including you, thats why it has been listed for well over a year.

$8,000 plus $3,000 is $11,000.

If it's not selling the price is too damned high.
As much as id like to agree with this statement... I cant
Simply because ive seen many fs only ads with fair price and op will even add the good ol 'obo' to the post and I just watch it sit... and sit and sit... until the op bumps. Im summing it up to taxes and assuming everyone else is short stacking too.

Or they only want stupid trades.... like a 96 bronco or something else i dont have... its usually some fru fru garbage

$3000.00 + $8000.00=$12,000.00 is not my math. That math belongs to the owner of the vehicle. I'm just glad ya'll were able to sypher that high!

Back
Top Bottom