• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's going on with the trader?

I personally just don't like you.

Only kidding.

I think it's simply that the market is slightly over saturated from the 2012 care and will take a little time to level out. That or God forbid another tragedy or 2nd Amendment erosion scare for the market to be shocked into a buy mode. Saying that, I've had no issues selling stuff or buying stuff.

Shooting at fed-ex building today. Just saying.

I see most guns sell for more than I can buy them new for. I've offered $425 for a $450 gun and been told that it was a ridiculous offer.

It appears some people think guns actually appreciate in value after they leave the store with them.

Yep. Will become some anti-gunners soap box for a while though.

What confuses me about the whole thing is that Kennesaw has a law on the books that every home owner must have a gun and pretty much everyone I know in that area is GWL holder and.....wait.....what's that? Oh, really? Well I'm even more confused now....apparently the FedEx facility is a "gun-free zone." So how did that guy get his in? :rolleyes:

Seriously, I wonder how many guys had their CCW locked in their car that could have prevented it but were stopped due to corporate policy.

What confuses me about the whole thing is that Kennesaw has a law on the books that every home owner must have a gun and pretty much everyone I know in that area is GWL holder and.....wait.....what's that? Oh, really? Well I'm even more confused now....apparently the FedEx facility is a "gun-free zone." So how did that guy get his in? :rolleyes:

Seriously, I wonder how many guys had their CCW locked in their car that could have prevented it but were stopped due to corporate policy.

I agree, insane

Yep, completely agree.

Back
Top Bottom