• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the deal with gay ass pistol arm braces?

how about I don't pay a stupid unconstitutional tax and get on another list. and lick the boot of the Govt even more. shall I continue. who cares if it looks dumb, why should I wait 8-12 months for "permission" after being further extorted
For the children?

Whatever...

PICT0026.JPG

how about I don't pay a stupid unconstitutional tax and get on another list. and lick the boot of the Govt even more. shall I continue. who cares if it looks dumb, why should I wait 8-12 months for "permission" after being further extorted
yeah sounds about right.

And Ron said it best....

swanson-govt1.jpg

I have SBR's and braced pistols. Would prefer my braced pistols if I could only keep one or the other. Less restrictions and braces are just getting better and better (or is it worse and worse). :D

Not sure what's gayer. Arm braces or paying the government $200 to put a stock on. Ironically, the only non gay option is to say **** the government and do what you want, and also the option most likely to lead to unwanted gay sex.
What he said,without the gay sex.

Yeah there is no point in SBR'ing anything anymore. Maybe one day they will just do away with the NFA altogether.
Or they will say....the stats show sbr registrations are way down VS prior years so clearly the public doesnt want them and ban them altogether.

Have to look at the long game.

Back
Top Bottom