• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the weirdest covid side effect you've had?

Insomnia. Awful acid reflux. The absolute worst mouth sores I've ever had. Swollen tongue. Hyper sensitive scalp. Weight loss (25 lbs). Body aches. I can taste salty foods but not sweets. I can't smell my dog's farts (Good thing). Excessive saliva. Zero energy.
I forgot about acid reflux which I never had. Now I have been taking Nexium every day and it has calmed way down. I get winded sometimes just walking upstairs and back down.

You any relation to this guy?
A52619EB-0EAA-4A5F-8CF5-0C98936BA5F9.jpeg

Every now and then a "zero" drink will taste of mildew, a metallic taste comes and goes, a smell closest I can describe as a cigarette smell.

No jab and had Delta. Still smell cigarette smoke and diesel exhaust.

I get flashbacks to 30 years ago working in a garage!!

Had it back it nov 2020, lost taste for over a month, took about 6-7 months to get most of my smell back. Took another 2-3 months before i could smell farts or turds. Reflux that had been gone for a while came back. For a good 4-5 month period i smelt smoke and gas everywhere i went, especially in a car that had leather interior.

Every now and then a "zero" drink will taste of mildew, a metallic taste comes and goes, a smell closest I can describe as a cigarette smell.
I have been getting the cigarette smell in odd places as well. At church yesterday I was surrounded by non smokers so pretty sure none had a smoke smell on them but smelled the distinct smell of my grandpas pipe tobacco. (prince Albert if I remember) He died in the 1980’s. Brought back some good memories but still odd.

No jab here. I know SOOO many people who have had adverse reactions to it, it'll be a honest day in Washington before I get stabbed. Besides, the hospital's own statistics were that 55% of the admitted patients were vaxxed. No, no jab.
The good news is: WELCOME to the natural immunity club!

Back
Top Bottom