• 3 days

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • 1 week

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you say the words...be a man of your word and follow through. If I say I will take it...I mean that I will be there as soon as we can agree on a convenient time to meet. On the gun I just bought...the owner had to wait from Thursday until Sunday for me to get there. But we met at the agreed time and all is well.

One day is enough. I check my e-mail and PM's quite often if I have something up for sale/trade. They won't have to wait more than a few hours to get a response...and I kinda expect the same in return. Overnight...that's fine. Come on the site and not respond? I am on to someone else.
I would wait if someone requested it and communicated with me. Communication & and being honest goes a long way

i have a a 36 hour rule, if a deal is not finalized within 36 hours then i move on to the next prospective purchaser. i alos send private message to the person who offered to buy it to make sure that it just didn't slip their mind as a reminder

How about when YOU say "I'll take it", but then never hear from the seller? This happened to me not long ago. Posted I'll take it, sent several PMs and posted more in the thread. Nada!

I've received many of these, its not theirs until I have a phone number and have established a time and place. Otherwise this the fellow behind them

Back
Top Bottom